Didn’t get everything on your wish list? Still needing to pick up gifts for family you’re seeing for New Year’s?
Or maybe you have some extra holiday cash and love to shop – either way, there are tons of deals floating around since Christmas has already passed.
Stay cozy in your slippers and oversized tee and get your online shopping on at these places. (Most deals are in-store as well, but who wants to go out in those crowds?)
The following stores are organized by product type AND are in alphabetical order!
Clothing & Shoes
- Adidas: Get 40% off on end-of-year deals until the ball drops on New Year’s!
- Anthropologie: Try a new sweater, accessory or skincare product (and there’s waaaay more to choose from aside from clothing). It’s their biggest sale of the year! Get an extra 40% off sale items.
- Athleta: Did I hear 60% off? Get your women’s athletic wear online or in stores.
- Banana Republic: Get cozy with a cardigan or turtleneck on sale. Claim an extra 65% off sale items online or in stores through January 5.
- Eddie Bauer: New Year, New Gear! That means an extra 60% off.
- Forever 21: The winter sale has lots of clothing items for discounted prices, including sweaters, NYE dresses and athletic wear. Use code EXTRA30 for an extra discount, or go on the Forever 21 app to get 40% off.
- Free People: Bohemian fashion doesn’t always have to break the bank. The after-holiday sale gets you an extra 50% off sale items!
- Gap: With the code GREAT, get an extra 60% off markdowns, online only!
- Land’s End: Get up to 70% off quality clothing for the whole family with the code HOLLY.
- Lucky Brand: Need new jeans? Maybe a statement scarf? Lucky Brand is offering an end-of-season sale for up to 60% off.
- LuluLemon: Markdowns on Lulu?? Shop their “we made too much” sale for solid deals.
- Nordstrom: Their half-yearly sale runs through January 2… don’t miss out!
- Old Navy: Get up to 75% off with exclusive online-only deals.
- Urban Outfitters: UO has tons of sales items on markdown, from cute tops to swimsuits to flannels… don’t miss this one.
- Zappos: There are thousands (yes, thousands) of Winter Clearance items – only lasts through New Year’s eve.
- Coach Outlet: Need a new bag? Take more than half off (we’re talking up to 70% off) on certain items including bags, wristlets, clothing and shoes.
- Kate Spade: Get an extra 40% off on sale items with the code EXTRA40.
- Zales: Whether it’s a gorgeous new pair of earrings or that watch you’ve been wanting to buy, take an extra 20% off on select clearance.
Household, Technology & General Store Items
- Bed, Bath & Beyond: They’re offering up to 70% off on clearance items, from bedding and room decor to curtains, furniture and beauty items!
- Best Buy: New Years sales include markdowns on tech, appliances and even more.
- Bloomingdale’s: Get an extra 65% off women’s and men’s clothing, shoes, bedding, dinnerware and more through January 2!
- Dyson: Forgot to get Mom’s most important gift, that trendy vacuum? You still have a chance! Dyson is offering $100 off on select products.
- Kohl’s: “So. Many. Deals,” on everything! Get 70% off clearance now!
- Macy’s: The After Christmas Sale only lasts through New Year’s eve! Their additional limited-time specials are available until Monday, January 2.
- Target: Find deals on top of more deals at Target. Some are online only, so there’s no need to rush to stores!
- Verizon: Holiday deals mean phone trade-ins and even $1000-off discounts.
Health & Beauty
- BareMinerals: Sale items and eye makeup kits are marked down an extra 40% off with a $75 purchase.
- Sephora: Use the code YEARENDSALE for an extra 20% off sale items.
Didn’t see anything that sparked your interest? (C’mon, nothing??)
Honestly, most companies and websites are offering deals this week. This list could go on forever. And ever.
Look for what you want, and maybe you’ll even see a deal along with it. Happy shopping!